SYSTEM IDEAL ECO
1. Install the perimeter insulation and support battens on a dry, flat and level substrate. *Perimeter support battens are not supplied with every system.
2. Begin with header elements in a corner and follow the layout plan.
3. Continue installing main heating panels as per layout.
4. Fill unheated areas (under fixed furniture, kitchen cabinets etc.) with blank insulation panels. Additional support battens can be used to increase the strength of the system if required.
5. Use the preformed elements for flow & returns and corners.
6. Cut panels as required using a circular saw or jig saw between the aluminium plates. Never cut panels through pipe channel as this can cause damage to pipe.
7. Cut other required pipe channels with hand router and 20mm routing bit. Take care to keep custom pipe curves in line with preformed panels. Too tight a bend will cause the pipe to kink. Tip! When cutting long, straight pipe runs make the channel wavy so that the pipe doesn’t come back out.
8. When installing pipe, form a large arc and
press home into channel using feet.
Pipe bends within return panels should be formed by hand.
9. Take care when fitting pipe around corners. Tip! Pipe tends to lift up – gently remove and bend downwards before putting back in place.
10. Only connect pipe on straight runs never on corners.
'no need to screed...'