SYSTEM IDEAL EPS
1. Install the perimeter insulation and support battens on a dry, flat and level substrate. *Perimeter support battens are not supplied with every system.
2. Begin with header elements in a corner and follow the layout plan
3. Continue laying panels. Panels come with channels for 250mm pipe centres and 125mm pipe centres. Use Blank EPS panels in unheated areas.
4. Heating panels can be snapped to size thanks to pre-scored break points as required.
5. When installing a floating timber floor directly over the IDEAL EPS system it is recommended that all elements are adhered to the substrate using a solvent-free adhesive.
6. Individual pipe channels can be cut using the hot wire cutter. Tip! Make pipe channels wavy when cutting long, straight channels to prevent pipe from popping out.
7. Optional pre-channelled threshold battens should be mechanically fixed to the substrate.
8. When installing pipe, form a large arc and
press home into channel using feet.
Pipe bends within return panels should be formed by hand.
9. Once pipe installation is completed the next trade in should be the floor finish.
10. Pipework leaving the manifold can be protected with optional steel / aluminium sheet.
'no need to screed...'