1. Establish metre mark and required height of levelling compound
2. Distribute levelling compound to an average height an in lines similar to the width of the levelling guides.
3. Level granules with smooth trowel
4. Place the parallel levels on the strips of granules to the appropriate height.
5. Fill in area between lines with further granules and then place the levelling rule on the parallel guides. Begin levelling by drawing back rule.
6. Add further levelling granules where required to build up height.
7. In larger rooms, installation is achieved by using further parallel guides.
8. Add more levelling granules as required using a smoothing trowel.
9. Insulation panels should be used to walk on the levelling compound. The granules will not compress when using this method.
10. The insulation panels can be laid directly on the levelling compound. Only walk on the panels already laid.
'no need to screed...'