SYSTEM IDEAL NEO 19
1. Install perimeter insulation to walls and position support battens on a dry and level substrate.
2. For best results IDEAL NEO 19 panels should be adhered to the substrate using solvent-free adhesive such as JUPITER PowerPrimer.
3. Panels should be adhered to substrate according to supplied layout drawing. It is recommended that a ‘dry’ installation run is done first.
4. NEO19 panels can be snapped or cut to size.
5. Mark pipe channels in front of manifold.
6. Individual pipe channels can be cut using the hot wire cutter. Tip! Make pipe channels wavy when cutting long, straight channels to prevent pipe from popping out.
7. Vacuum pipe channels before installing pipe.
8. To successfully install pipe use pipe reel to hold pipe coil.
9. Pipe can be bent by hand and pressed into channels around bends
10. The pipe is installed best by foot on long straight runs.
'no need to screed...'