SCREED REPLACEMENT TILE
1. Before unrolling the JUPITER system foil, ensure that surface is free from grit and other debris that may result in the Screed Replacement Tiles not lying flat. Vacuuming the heating panels is recommended.
2. Tape foil together where it overlaps
3. Dip the tongue and one edge of each tile into the prepared glue so that they are well covered. Alternatively use a trowel.
4. Push the tongue of the tile into the groove of the receiving tile so that the adhesive is squeezed out. Push the short edge against the adjacent tile so that approximately 4mm of adhesive remains between the tiles.
5. Tiles should be laid in brick bond format and approximately three or four rows can be laid before it is necessary to clean off excess adhesive.
6. Tiles can be cut using a wet or dry tile cutter or by using an angle grinder.
7. Scrape off excess glue and return it to pot.
8. Any remaining glue can be left if system is to be used as substrate to a further floor finish. Blue perimeter insulation should be left exposed until after final floor finish has been laid. Final floor should be butted up to the perimeter insulation.
SCREED REPLACEMENT TILES SHOULD NOT BE INSTALLED IN TEMPERATURES LESS THAN 5°C
'no need to screed...'