1. Begin by fixing the perimeter insulation to the wall by using the self-adhesive strip on the back. When using floor insulation ≥5cm fix the perimeter insulation to the wall above the insulation.
2. Slit the back of the perimeter insulation with a knife 3 cm up from the bottom. Cut the back for inside corners and the front for outside corners.
3. Begin laying the Neopor joining insulation with the overlaying flaps against the wall.
4. Continue by laying the next row of insulation so that the flap overlaps the previous panel. Tape up all joints including overlapping joints if using liquid screed.
5. Tape the tanking strip to the floor insulation by again using the self adhesive strip. Avoid tearing in corners by keeping the material free of tension.
6. Position pipe clip rails to suit the plan.
Cut using pipe cutter.
7. Install pipe by forming large arcs of pipe to avoid tension.
8. Fix flow and return pipes every 2 metres. See additional pipe distance guide sheet for detailed information. NEEDS LINK?
9. When connecting pipe using JUPITER press fittings, only make joint on straight runs and never in pipe bends.
10. Place pipe in movement gap profiles where designated, protect with black protective sleeve and finally insert further perimeter insulation.
'no need to screed...'