1. Heating elements can be fixed to walls using PU rapid installation foam. Alternatively elements can be fixed with screws.
2. Begin installing according to plans at room edge
3. Install elements horizontally and ensure that warm flow into the system begins at the bottom.
4. Snap panels to size.
5. Areas around edges can be filled in using blank insulation.
6. Bring the return water feed back down to connection point using individual strips of Central Zone panels or Edge Zone panels.
7. Specific pipe channels can be formed using the hot wire cutter. Ensure that when forming bends that the curvature is not too tight.
8. Clip the pipes into the channels
9. If pipe work needs to be joined, always connect on straight runs and note in pipe bends.
10. Finish with 12.5mm plaster boards. Joins between boards should be filled with flexible filler to allow some expansion / contraction movement.
'no need to screed...'